Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Let's Have A Blog Party!

As I sat through a publicity and marketing presentation last week, I searched frantically for something different to help me do a better job with exposing my mew novel, Burning Bridger, to my friends and fans. The presenter showed me a lot of good things.
-You must have a plan which includes where your money is being spent and where you're getting returns.
-You must know and understand who your target reader is and where to find them.
-You must know what is working for you and what isn't and then use your successful resources.
-You must do something different if you want different results.
The last one got my attention. What did I do last time that I don't want to repeat...?
The truth is, I did a little of everything I could come up with. When I told the presenter I wanted to do something different with this book launch, she asked if I'd ever had a blog party?
I'd never even heard of a blog party, but it sounded like fun.
So, to make this long story shorter...Next week on Writing Blind we're having a blog party.
You'll see the cover for Burning Bridger, The trailer, blurbs from the book and you can win the chance to leave a comment during the party and win a free copy.
Come hang out for the day, or just for a while and we'll have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment