Saturday, July 13, 2013

You got two Bucks?

Crimson Romance is Celebrating their first year of Romance Novels by featuring them on amazon.com during the month of July for 1.99$
There are over a hundred titles in Contemporary, Historical, Erotic, Steamy, and Suspense all available on this special.
http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Casanova-Traci-McDonald/dp/1440552428/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373749840&sr=8-1&keywords=Killing+Casanova
Curious? Wonder if the blind lady can write?
It'll only cost you two dollars to find out.
Killing Casanova can be found by searching for the Title, Traci McDonald, Crimson Romance, or just by looking on Amazon for suspense/romance.
If  you haven't taken the opportunity before go check it out sometime this month, and then leave me a message about what you think, want to see more of, or want me to do better.

Do not be afraid to offend the blind. I am searching for honest feedback. I have a hard time getting it from people that don't want to hurt my feelings, offend the handicapped, or be politically incorrect. What ever your reason...Don't worry. I can only get better if I know what I did wrong.
Thanks for your support. I hope to hear from some of you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Traci, this sounds like a great deal. To tell the truth, I like romances but not when violence is involved. I wish you the best of luck, though.

    ReplyDelete